- Establishment matters of all employees of Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying viz., appointment, posting, Probation clearance, preparation of seniority list, promotion, MACP, forwarding of applications for ex-cadre posts etc.
- Framing and amending of Recruitment Rules for ex-cadre posts in Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying
- Maintenance of Reservation Roster for ex-cadre posts in the Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying
- Allocation of work amongst Officers and staff in the Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying
- Fixation of pay, Grant of annual increment of all employees
- Miscellaneous Establishment matters in respect of all the Officers and staff of the Department viz. grant of leave, encashment of leave etc.
- References relating to Home Town declaration in respect of officers and staff in the Department
- Maintenance of Service records all officials/Officers
- Sanction of various advances viz. GPF, HBA, LTC, Computer, TTA etc
- Annual Performance Appraisal Report/Performance Appraisal Report of all the Officers.
- Pension cases of all the officials of Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Commutation of Pension, CGEGIS and other pensionary benefits
- Creation, continuation, up-gradation, down-gradation, abolition and re-designation of ex-cadre posts in the Department
- Work relating to issue of CGHS Cards to all eligible staff of the Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying and extending medical facilities under CGHS / CS (MA) Rules, including granting permission for treatment / investigation tests and co-ordination with M/o Health & Family Welfare / CGHS in the matter. Reimbursement of medical claims of all officers/ staff of Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules 1944.
- Settlement of claim received from MEA on account of foreign visits of officers of the Department.
- Reservation in service for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Other backward Castes and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- VIP References and General report and returns to other Ministries / Offices etc.
- Maintenance of various portals such as AVMS, CSCMS, SPARROW, e-HRMS etc
- Works relating to Official language in the Department.
- Parliament Questions, Audit paras and Court Cases concerning establishment matters of the Department.
|1.||SCALES OF PAY AND NUMBER OF CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES||-||01.03.2022|
|2.||SCALES OF PAY AND NUMBER OF CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES||-||28.02.2022|
|3.||SCALES OF PAY AND NUMBER OF CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES||-||28.02.2018|